This Grocery Store Is Cutting Prices in Half for Thanksgiving
Now you can host a feast without breaking the bank.
Inflation has been hitting pretty much everyone hard, but one grocery store is trying to make things a little easier for consumers. Aldi just announced price reductions of up to 50% on holiday classics to help people celebrate without worrying too much about going over budget.
Starting November 1 and running through the end of the year, seasonal essentials like gravy, potatoes, green beans, cranberries, pumpkin pie, butter, flour, and more will get price reductions. “Thanksgiving is all about gratitude, and we’re so grateful for our many loyal customers from coast-to-coast,” said Dave Rinaldo, President of Aldi, in a press release. “With inflation still looming, we’re providing shoppers extra relief to make the holidays a time for celebration, not stress. What’s served on the Thanksgiving table is just as important as who’s sitting around it, so Aldi is delivering big savings on key items so there’s always room for more guests.”
The team at Aldi believes that these savings will help people not stress too much about the guest list and being able to afford to feed everyone. They calculated that with these deals, shoppers can afford to invite three more guests to their feast this year.
Take a look at some of the deals below, and go to Aldi.com to learn more.
- Stonemill Regular Gravy Mix: was $0.59; now $0.29
- Chef’s Cupboard French Fried Onions: was $2.89; now $1.79
- Specially Selected Brioche Rolls: was $4.69; now $3.29
- 12 oz. Fresh Cranberries: was $1.49; now $0.99
- Assorted Herbs Mixed Case: was $1.79; now $1.29
- Appleton Farms Prosciutto: was $3.69; now $2.49
- Specially Selected Cornichons: was $2.99; now $1.99
- Specially Selected Scalloped Crackers: was $1.99; now $1.29
- Happy Farms Sharp Cheddar: was $1.99; now $1.39
- Baking Brie: was $7.49; now $5.19
- Countryside Creamery Salted Pure Irish Butter: was $3.19, now $2.19
- Stonemill Pure Vanilla: was $5.89; now $3.49
- Baker’s Corner Pumpkin Pie Mix: was $2.69; now $1.89
- Southern Grove Pecan Halves: was $5.59; now $3.49
- Bake House Creations Refrigerated Pie Crust: was $2.49; now $1.79