1. Choose 12 seasonally appropriate images.
2. Take your images to a copy or photo shop and have them enlarged to 8 by 10 inches and reproduced in sepia tone.
3. Align 14 sheets of 11- by 17-inch card stock; drill a hole through the center of the stack, about half an inch down from an 11-inch edge. Have the stack spiral-bound at the copy shop (ask for binding that allows you to lay the pages flat).
4. Create your calendar grid using Microsoft Word or a similar program and print out the 12 months on stationery. Trim just inside the outer borders so each sheet measures about 5 3⁄4 by 10 inches.
5. Using acid-free scrapbook tape, attach the appropriate photo and calendar month to the bound 11- by 17-inch pages, leaving one page for the cover and one for the back.