Learn all about Sunset here.
Honoring a Western hotel or resort for offering a consummate alpine experience all year round.
- What is the setting for your property?
- How many rooms do you have and what type? What other types of facilities?
- What kind of access does your property offer to nearby slopes? How many slopes? How many for skiers, how many for boarders? What are they rated?
- Do your guests have access to a terrain park?
- What kind of lifts do you run?
- How much snow do you typically get/manufacture? How long is your season?
- Do you host any snow sport competitions or events?
- What kind of experience/opportunities do you offer once the ski season is over?
- What kind of dining experiences do you offer? What kind of fitness and recreation facilities do you offer? Spa or other wellness facilities?
- What is your staff’s role in ensuring that guests have an outstanding experience?
- What else should we know about your resort?
Your entry should be between 200 and 1,000 words. Focus on points that best underscore your entry’s commitment to excellence and innovation and address relevant Judging Considerations. Remember that the judges will be impressed by an entry that is clear, complete, and as specific as possible; they are not looking for a stylistic tour de force.