Entertain with tasty starters
Choose from dozens of crowd pleasers, including quick, make-ahead, and ready-made party bites
Whet your guests’ appetites with mouth-watering starters.
Party bites with style
Try these delicious first acts for holiday entertaining.
- Soybean-Mint Crostini
- Brie with Cranberry-Pecan Filling
- Radishes with Lemon Crème Fraîche and Tobiko
- Belgian Endive Shrimp Spears
Get a step ahead by preparing part of these appetizers in advance.
- Roast Chicken-Chipotle Nachos with Cilantro-Avocado Crema
- Parmesan Polenta Pizzas with Slow-roasted Pesto Tomatoes
- Wild Mushroom-Chèvre Crostini
- Panko-crusted Crab Cake Bites with Roasted Pepper-Chive Aioli
Healthy party snacks
Serve these healthy, tasty treats to your friends.
Many appetizers in 30 minutes
Pressed for time? These appetizers can be assembled in a half hour.
- Baked Brie with Green Salsa
- Gingered Shrimp with Belgian Endive
- Smoked Salmon with Dill
- Sausage Bites with Mustards
- Sugar Snap Peas, Cherry Tomatoes, and Baby-cut Carrots
- Savory Dips
- Selection of Olives
- Seasoned Nuts, Plain and Fancy
Shop a deli or market for this Italian antipasto menu including fresh vegetables, bruschetta, mozzarella-prosciutto roll, meatballs, and more.
Little Mexican bites
Bocaditos are an easy choice for a Mexican-cuisine party.
- Romaine Hearts with Pipián
- Sunchoke Dip
- Mushroom Bocadillos
- Flank Steak Tortitas
- Chipotle Crema
- Fruit Wands with Vanilla-Rum Syrup
- Pine Nut Panecillos
Hearty triangles Try brisket puffs for a quick Hanukkah appetizer.
Double your dining pleasure
Use one dough for two appetizers.