Throw a bite-size chocolate party
Move over, cupcakes. Here’s the latest in little desserts
- Two-Bite Chocolate Cream Pies
- Brownie Ice Cream Mini-wiches
- Molten Chocolate Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Candied Almonds
- Sugared Chocolate Beignets (pictured)
- Ruby Port Sparklers
- Chocolate and Port Sippers
Recipe: Two-Bite Chocolate Cream Pies
Recipe: Chocolate Candied Almonds
Recipe: Sugared Chocolate Beignets
Simplify the bar. Set out hot chocolate in a thermos, with nut- flavored or peppermint liqueurs so guests can serve themselves.
Cherry-pick. Choose one or two recipes (beignets should be on your list) and supplement with store-bought truffles.
Plan. Do a little each night. Each recipe can be prepared ahead and baked or set out on the day of the party.