Honoring a Western casino for an outstanding attraction that complements the gaming on the premises but also stands out on its own.
- Where is your casino?
- What kind of gaming does it offer?
- What nongaming attraction does your property host? (Pool? Ride? Museum? Destination restaurant? Dancing fountains? Long-running show/entertainment?)
- Is this attraction open to resort guests only? Is there a fee for it? If so, what is the range in pricing?
- How often is this attraction open?
- Has it changed since you first opened it? If so, how and when?
- What else should we know about your nongaming attraction?
Your entry should be between 200 and 1,000 words. Focus on points that best underscore your entry’s commitment to excellence and innovation and address relevant Judging Considerations. Remember that the judges will be impressed by an entry that is clear, complete, and as specific as possible; they are not looking for a stylistic tour de force.