Honoring a Western attraction (theme park, amusement park, zoo, aquarium, museum, park, etc.) for creating an outstanding experience or tour that allows devotees to see the attraction in a new light and better understand how it operates.
- Where are you located?
- How large are you?
- What does your attraction offer to all visitors?
- What is the behind-the-scenes experience you offer?
- When did you start offering it?
- Have you changed the experience since you launched it? If so, how and when?
- How does it help guests better understand what your attraction is and how your attraction operates?
- What else should we know about the behind-the-scenes experience you offer?
Your entry should be between 200 and 1,000 words. Focus on points that best underscore your entry’s commitment to excellence and innovation and address relevant Judging Considerations. Remember that the judges will be impressed by an entry that is clear, complete, and as specific as possible; they are not looking for a stylistic tour de force.