Honoring a Western amusement park ride for its innovation, unbridled fun, and timeless appeal to youngsters of all ages.
- When did your ride open?
- Has it changed since then?
- How long is it—time and distance?
- What happens on it?
- What is distinctive about it? What, if any, new territory has it blazed for rides elsewhere?
- How does it reward repeated riding?
- What else should we know about your amusement park ride?
Your entry should be between 200 and 1,000 words. Focus on points that best underscore your entry’s commitment to excellence and innovation and address relevant Judging Considerations. Remember that the judges will be impressed by an entry that is clear, complete, and as specific as possible; they are not looking for a stylistic tour de force.