- Vintage Rose Emulsified Sugar Scrub, $18.99, balticandpine.com/shop/vintage-rose-scrub
A luxury spa experience, minus the cost. Sugar crystals, along with moisturizing coconut and avocado oils, leave skin feeling baby-soft.
- Diamondback scarf, $120; blockshoptextiles.com
Natural dyes and blocky patterns make this a summer-favorite scarf. Master printers in Bagru hand block-printed this piece with peach, ochre, and seafoam colors.
- Natural Indigo Dyed Leather Bookmark, $8; www.pigeontreecrafting.com/listing/265028830/leather-bookmark-blue-bookmarks-indigo
This beautiful indigo dip-dyed bookmark will put a smile on any bookworm's face.
- Black Walnut Flower Press, $82; shop.pistilsnursery.com/products/flower-press
Measuring 8.75" x 5.25", and laser cut from Oregon black walnut, this flower press—a collaboration between Pistils Nursery and local designers in Portland—is small enough to take on day trips, but large enough to fit a wide variety of specimens. The distressed brass hardware and hand-drawn balsamroot add thoughtful detail to the durable yet beautiful press. It comes with enough cardboard sheets and velum blotter paper to create six drying compartments. Your specimens will be dry—and ready for mounting onto cards or into frames—in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Black and White Cups, $10; jaysonhome.com
This cup set's design is inspired by traditional Japanese motifs. The size is actually the standard beer size in Japan, but are perfect to use for water, tea, and more in the West.
- Recently subscription, starting from $8.99; getrecently.com
Photos pilling up? Turn your camera roll into a magazine with Recently app. Set up a subscription to receive it monthly or quarterly, and choose the best of your images to make it to print.