Introducing the Sunset Wine Club, Featuring the Best Bottles in the West
The Sunset Wine Club perfectly pairs standout wines with recipes from the magazine.
We’re thrilled to announce the launch of the Sunset Wine Club, a selection of story-worthy wines produced by the top growers and vintners in California, Oregon, Washington, and beyond—delivered straight to your door.
We’ve partnered with the country’s premier online wine retailer, Wine Access, to curate a standout mix of reds and whites to drink this season. Even better, they’ve been selected to go with the recipes and menus in the current issue. Just look for the Sunset Wine Club “Perfect Pairing” sidebar.
As a member of the Sunset Wine Club, you will receive the following exclusive benefits:
6 Story-Worthy Wines, Shipped Every 3 Months
Bottles are thoughtfully crafted by a group of diverse, environmentally responsible winemakers using regenerative farming practices.
Sunset Recipes, Profound Pairings
Every bottle comes with exclusive tasting notes and suggested pairings for Sunset recipes, hand-picked by Master of Wine Vanessa Conlin.
First Shot at Rare Gems and Icons
You’ll be first in line to claim the newest, highly allocated additions to our Sunset wine shop. These are bottles Sunset editors stand behind and serve in their own homes.
Members will be invited to attend exclusive guided tastings on Zoom with Master of Wine Vanessa Conlin, winemakers, and Sunset editors, who will share their insights on each bottle.
What’s in Your First Delivery?
Subscribe to the Sunset Wine Club and you’re not just getting wine shipments. You’re getting a taste of the magazine’s featured selections, and the captivating story behind each bottle. It’s an invitation to sit and sip at the Sunset table. Each shipment is $120. Here’s what you’ll find in your first box:
- 2020 DeLille Cellars Chaleur Blanc Columbia Valley: A supple Washington Sauvignon Blanc–Sémillon blend loaded with bright fruit, with layers of citrus, toast, vanilla, and fresh herbal flavors. PAIRS WITH: Bright and savory flavors of Filipino comfort food from chef Melissa Miranda of Seattle’s Musang.
- 2019 Stolpman Vineyards Para Maria de los Tecolotes Syrah Santa Barbara County: A juicy red that shows the pedigree of the Stolpman estate vineyards with aromas of smoked meat and violets, chewy tannins, and blackberries. PAIRS WITH: Wood-fired recipes from Rory’s Place in Ojai, California.
- 2019 Westmount Pinot Noir Willamette Valley: Freshly picked red roses, orange peel, and sweet spice on the nose. The palate is lively and gratifying, with plenty of red fruit and vibrancy. PAIRS WITH: Fresh compressed-melon salad and other next-level spa food from Arizona’s Castle Hot Springs.
- 2018 Three Wine Company Old Vines Field Blend Contra Costa County: Up-front aromas of smashed blackberry, candied raspberry, spiced plum, and dried herbs. Great balance and generosity as the deep-rooted old vines show off their heritage in this big red. PAIRS WITH: Crispy pork belly from Musang.
- 2019 Sonoma Bench Chardonnay Russian River Valley: Perfumed with bright jasmine and nougat, this wine shows flavors of roasted salted almonds, honeycomb, and crunchy yellow apple. PAIRS WITH: Roasted salmon from Rory’s Place. Plus, it’s full-bodied enough to stand alone as an apéritif.
- 2018 Courtney Benham Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley: A quintessential Napa Cabernet opening with blackberry, cassis, and crushed bay leaf, and finishing with generous dark-fruit intensity and structure. PAIRS WITH: Steak with bottarga butter from Rory’s Place.