Time flies! I already ripped out the summer crops from the edible wave garden. New plan: First row (th...
Time flies! I already ripped out the summer crops from the edible wave garden.
- First row (that little patch in front) = Crimson clover
- Second row = Chicory, radicchio, dandelion greens (ick, if you ask me, but we’re trialing some new varieties from Cook’s Garden)
- Third row: Cabbage (yum)
- Fourth row: Kale (even bigger yum)
- Fifth row: Cover crop (soil builder mix from Peaceful Valley Farm Supply). I’m paranoid after the tomatoes got diseased, and I want to do everything I can to improve the soil.
- Back row (againt the wall with the artichoke in the middle): Also cover crop
Here are more resources on planting an edible garden.
And here’s a great cool-season keyhole garden that used to be in the very same space!