Learn all about Sunset here.
Honoring a Western facility—museum, library, music hall, dance center, etc.—opened between January 1, 2013, and June 30, 2014, that best promotes learning or the arts in an innovative way and in a striking building or complex.
- Where is your new facility?
- When did it open?
- Who designed it?
- How is it being used? And by whom?
- What plans do you have for the future?
- How does your facility enhance the learning or cultural experience?
- What is innovative about it?
- What else should we know about your new cultural attraction?
Your entry should be between 200 and 1,000 words. Focus on points that best underscore your entry’s commitment to excellence and innovation and address relevant Judging Considerations. Remember that the judges will be impressed by an entry that is clear, complete, and as specific as possible; they are not looking for a stylistic tour de force.