Learn all about Sunset here.
Honoring a Western attraction that highlights animals for the public and has developed innovative programs or immersive exhibits that teach young people about wildlife and conservation in an engrossing manner.
- Where is your attraction?
- What type of attraction is it?
- How large is it?
- What kind of animals do you host?
- How can young naturalists learn about wildlife and conservation through your attraction?
- What else should we know about your zoo/animal park/aquarium?
Your entry should be between 200 and 1,000 words. Focus on points that best underscore your entry’s commitment to excellence and innovation and address relevant Judging Considerations. Remember that the judges will be impressed by an entry that is clear, complete, and as specific as possible; they are not looking for a stylistic tour de force.