My favorite shots this week betray I've got cozy settings on my mind: throws, warm kitchens, and fireplaces. Happy October!
1. Amber Lewis' new shop is bonkers. She's been a favorite of mine for years and I'm super excited to see her open a physical store where the rest of us can walk in and get a piece of her confident, effortless style.
2. This year's Idea House designer got married recently (congratulations, Megan and Dave!) and has been 'gramming her way through her wine country honeymoon, showing off all our favorite spots. I love the look she captured at H2 in Healdsburg.
3. Please let green kitchens be the next white kitchens. I love white kitchens, but I also love surprises. Shayne Blue is great at surprises.
4. I'm sold on the mantel-less fireplace. It's so clean and serene. Nice job, Jenilyn.
5. It's faux fur! And now you want it even more for your Game of Thrones viewing, don't you? You can get it at Vanillawood.