Designer feed: a “mermaid” bathroom and the world’s prettiest post office
This is a week of 'grams that have made me squeal in excitement. (I'm proud to say "squeal factor" is a part of my decision-making proces...
This is a week of ‘grams that have made me squeal in excitement. (I’m proud to say “squeal factor” is a part of my decision-making process). Take a look at what these Western tastemakers are showing off this week and see if you can hold it in.
1. Kelly Wearstler is always pushing boundaries. This powder room screams “mermaid,” and I can see it inspiring gorgeous seaglass green bathrooms for years.
2. No lie: This is a post office. Staff photographer Tom Story is currently in Mexico City with one of our travel editors working on a story about the city’s resurgence. But all I can think is, THIS is how to do a post office (or any other public building, for that matter).
3. Artist Shannon Kaye spent her holiday weekend making pretty things for us. Her pillows are also incredible!
4. Henrybuilt just opened a location in Mill Valley, California. If you’re not familiar, they produce some of the most exquisite kitchens I’ve ever seen. For a kitchen junkie, their feed is tops.
5. This is the most delightful detail I’ve seen in a long while. So much for a kid’s bathroom by Cleaveland and Kennedy Design.