In parts of the West, this month’s temperatures may make you want to crawl right into your fridge or freezer. A better way to stay cool: These frosty treats. We dove into our Pinterest boards to find the most popular drinks and desserts for chilling.
1. The Sunset Margarita One of our all-time greatest drinks, made with citrus and a splash of pomegranate juice.
2. Nectarine Creamsicles So much better than freezer-burned popsicles from a box.
3. Blueberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches. You’re going to want to make a big batch of these guys.
4. Cucumber Mint Spritzer Spiked or virgin, this drink will disappear fast at your next barbecue or picnic.
5. Margarita Popsicles Enough said.
6. Homemade mint chip ice cream People line up around the block at San Francisco’s Bi-Rite Creamery for this—but we scored their secret recipe.
6. Tropical Heaven Sundae Vacation in a glass.
7. Beer For when it’s too hot to do anything but open a bottle.