One fine day this week has me in a summer kind of mood. So I took to Instagram to see what a few of my favorite shops have on offer. What does your summer daydream look like?
1. A beautiful blanket, a beautiful cause. The couple behind Siestas for Fiestas moved from Los Angeles to Cancun, fell in love with Mexican fabrics, and created a line of blankets/yoga mats/towels/wide scarves out of them. Even better: Every blanket purchased provides a meal to a family in poverty in the Cancun area. All the heart eyes!
2. Dreamy watercolors transferred to an understated line of bedding has me thinking my shut-eye could feel like a staycation. Bunglo’s shams and pillows are going to be in Anthropologie stores soon!
3. Naps outside are the best part of summer. I’ll take mine in a boho hammock, please and thank you, Someware Goods.
4. See you at the farmer’s market where I’ll be stuffing this chic basket from Loom Goods full of ‘Joanna Sweet’ peaches. My favorite variety, obviously.
5. My family’s got a thing for Moscow Mules come summer, and Yield Design Co.’s copper tumblers are just the upgrade our BBQs need.