Designer feed: new hotels, stylish kitchens, and cottage envy
Oh, the goodies I have in store for you today! An awesome new hotel room in Bozeman (possibly my favorite Western city), a cottage I’d gladly rent on AirBNB if it were listed, and kitchens that have me wishing my landlord would let me tear down a wall or two. See this week’s top Instagram photos after the jump.
1. L.A. firm Local Construct just wrapped up their work on The LARK hotel in Bozeman. My next trip there will include a close examination of that awesome stenciled wall.
2. Traditional cabinetry and aged brick make kitchens feel so warm. I’d cook in this one by San Francisco designer Soledad Alzaga.
3. I’ll gladly stay in “Nana’s cottage” as shot by L.A. designer Frances Merrill. It’s got the color, the collectibles, and the perfectly worn-out shell that feels so right for a summer stay.
4. Talk about a stunning “after.” This porch-turned-living room is gorgeous–just like every example of SIMO Design’s work I’ve seen.
5. Even though this kitchen remodel isn’t yet finished, I can already tell it’s perfectly proportioned and clean. I can’t wait to see the end result and will watch Bay Area designer Regan Baker’s feed for it.
Like these posts? See the previous editions here:Denver Idea House editionAn incredible wall, crisp tile, and sketchesAn insane garage, cool chairs, and sneak peeksMakeovers, dream bedrooms, and killer rugsNew fabric, black and white tile, crazy good pillows