Your perfect wine is...
Rich, full–bodied whites
(Chardonnay, Viognier, Roussanne, and white Rhône blends): Mouth-filling, satisfying wines, great with richer seafood (think crab with drawn butter), chicken, and pork dishes; bring on the cream sauces.
- Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars 2012 "Karia" Chardonnay (Napa Valley; $35)
- Jordan 2012 Chardonnay (Russian River Valley; $30)
- Cougar Crest 2012 Estate Grown Viognier (Walla Walla Valley; $22)
- Truchard 2012 Roussanne (Carneros, Napa Valley; $25)
- Halter Ranch 2013 "Côtes de Paso Blanc" (Paso Robles; $28)