When my colleague Andrea Minarcek started this year’s Eat Fresh Challenge, her New Year’s goal was to cook every night—but she has a pretty long weekday commute. To inspire her, I compiled a short list of favorite recipes from our Fast & Fresh recipes collection (these are recipes you can cook in 30 minutes or less). Andrea loves to travel, so I tilted the collection toward international flavors. Now I’m sharing the collection with you. Happy cooking!
Andrea’s goal: Cook every night
Today’s collection: 30-minute recipes
1. Thai Chicken Coconut Soup. I love this classic combination.
2. Black Bean Soup with Avocado, Orange, and Cucumber. The orange and cucumber make this black bean soup a little different, and the combination is really refreshing. It’s vegetarian, too.
3. Spicy Eggplant, Pork, and Tofu Stir-fry. Online readers really like this recipe and have had a lot of fun changing it up.
4. Curried Lentils and Paneer. Another favorite combo. I usually pick up the packages of pre-cooked lentils at Trader Joe’s.
5. Lamb Shawarma with Couscous. Middle Eastern seasonings meet North African couscous.
6. Malaysian Noodles with Crab and Sausage. Fresh-shelled crab is a splurge, so this might be a good choice to save for when you have guests over.