When my colleague Andrea Minarcek started this year’s Eat Fresh Challenge, her New Year's goal was to cook every night—but she has a...
When my colleague Andrea Minarcek started this year’s Eat Fresh Challenge, her New Year’s goal was to cook every night—but she has a pretty long weekday commute. To inspire her, I compiled a short list of favorite recipes from our Fast & Fresh recipes collection (these are recipes you can cook in 30 minutes or less). Andrea loves to travel, so I tilted the collection toward international flavors. Now I’m sharing the collection with you. Happy cooking!
Andrea’s goal: Cook every night
Today’s collection: 30-minute recipes
1. Thai Chicken Coconut Soup. I love this classic combination.
2. Black Bean Soup with Avocado, Orange, and Cucumber. The orange and cucumber make this black bean soup a little different, and the combination is really refreshing. It’s vegetarian, too.
3. Spicy Eggplant, Pork, and Tofu Stir-fry. Online readers really like this recipe and have had a lot of fun changing it up.
4. Curried Lentils and Paneer. Another favorite combo. I usually pick up the packages of pre-cooked lentils at Trader Joe’s.
5. Lamb Shawarma with Couscous. Middle Eastern seasonings meet North African couscous.
6. Malaysian Noodles with Crab and Sausage. Fresh-shelled crab is a splurge, so this might be a good choice to save for when you have guests over.