49 best camping gear products
Glamp it up! Elevate your camp experience with the comforts of home
Cook like a pro
With gear like this, you’ll want to be the first one up in camp.
- Soft-sided coolers. The Folding Coolers chill almost as well as the old Coleman, but collapse for easy storage. From $46; kelty.com
- Quick-setup workstand. REI’s Camp Kitchen snaps together in minutes, with space for cooking and storing. $149; rei.com
- Stove with firepower. The Primus Firehole 100 has 2 powerful burners, match-free ignition, and an easy-clean design. $139; rei.com
- Quick-boil kettle. Tea lovers can get to steeping quickly with a fast-boil, ultralight Halulite tea kettle. $23; gsioutdoors.com
- No-space bowl. Collapsible bowls squish for easy transport. $20/set of 3; containerstore.com
- Quality knife & board. The Chopping Board Set’s chef’s knife nestles into a cutting-board case with no-slip corners. From $40; snowpeak.com
- Handy extras. Forest tea towel (on table; $28; makelike.com); 12-in. seasoned cast-iron skillet ($37; lodgemfg.com); Hanna tea towel (on shelf; $24; shop.leahduncan.com); 8D Retro Family-Size Lantern (see previous slide).