- Wicklow Cheese Knives, $25; the-citizenry.com
Your fromage-obsessed friend will appreciate these small serving knives, made with light sycamore blades and Irish yew or walnut handles. Consider them an instant upgrade to any cheese or charcuterie board.
- HG Bloody Mary Matches, $12; hudsongracesf.com
Light up someone's night with a set of these oversized 4" matches, designed in Sausalito and printed in England. The reverse side has a Bloody Mary recipe, too.
- Standing Pen, $15; areaware.com/products/standing-pens
Pair that standing (or regular) desk with something equally intriguing: a geometrically-shaped standing pen that brings vibrancy back to handwriting.
- Dirty Martini Olive Juice, $18; hudsongracesf.com
For that dirty martini fiend who always keeps a stash of vodka or gin at-the-ready, this Napa Valley original is a complete win-win. Who knows? They might thank you with a drink.
- goTenna, $149; gotenna.com
Never worry about your signal again with the goTenna. Whether you're hiking, camping, or just exploring the great outdoors, the goTenna gives you the ability to text and use GPS while you're off the grid.
- Vintage Rose Emulsified Sugar Scrub, $18.99, balticandpine.com/shop/vintage-rose-scrub
A luxury spa experience, minus the cost. Sugar crystals, along with moisturizing coconut and avocado oils, leave skin feeling baby-soft.
- Natural Indigo Dyed Leather Bookmark, $8; www.pigeontreecrafting.com/listing/265028830/leather-bookmark-blue-bookmarks-indigo
This beautiful indigo dip-dyed bookmark will put a smile on any bookworm's face.