- 1/3 cup each tequila and triple sec
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 twists fresh lime peel
- Put about 1 cup ice cubes in a pitcher. Pour in tequila, triple sec, orange juice, and lime juice.
- Stir well and divide between two cocktail glasses.
- Using the back of a large spoon, carefully pour 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice down the inner side of each glass. Garnish each with fresh lime peel, crushed slightly just before adding.
Makes 2 cocktails.