IT'S EASY TO DECORATE A GOBLET
• 8 long-stem wine glasses. Look for glasses with contoured stems that adapt well to painting.
• Several 2-ounce containers of enamel glass paint (use two contrasting colors for each glass). Choose bright, bold colors to emphasize your design; pastels and transparent paints will not show well.
• 1 fine-tip black permanent marker
• 2 fine-tip paintbrushes
• Stencils with geometric cutouts (available at craft stores)
• Paper towels for excess paint
• Glass and tile varnish (optional)