1. Visit www.sunset.com/hawaiiantable to download our floral template. Depending on your table size, use a copy machine to enlarge or reduce template onto heavy paper or cardstock.
2. Cut out pattern pieces with scissors or a utility knife.
3. Arrange petal pieces on tabletop as desired.
4. Dip a small paintbrush in paint and lightly trace around the outside edge of each pattern. Remove pieces.
5. Apply a thick coat of paint (for petals, start near flower’s center and fill in one at a time). Let dry, then apply one or two more coats.
6. Once petals’ final coat is dry, arrange flower centers, then repeat steps 4 and 5.
7. Once centers are dry, arrange stamen pieces and repeat steps 4 and 5; freehand the stamen dots.