DIY wedding favor No. 2: Sweet sticks
1. Roll one corner of a piece of paper toward the opposite corner. The tighter you roll, the narrower the tube will be.
2. To secure the tube once it's rolled up, affix inside edge of the loose corner to tube with a small piece of double-stick tape (make sure paper obscures tape) or a dab of hot glue.
3. Fold over one end of the tube and secure it with the tape or hot glue.
4. Using the funnel or paper cone, fill the tubes with chosen filling, leaving a space at the top.
5. Fold over the open end and secure it with the tape or hot glue.