DIY wedding favor No. 2: Sweet sticks
These homemade favors are reminiscent of old-fashioned candy-filled Pixy Stix. The sticks can do double-duty as table assignments.
Fill with tiny candy such as mints or mini Chiclets, flower seeds, lavender, or birdseed for tossing at the bride and groom.
It costs about $35 to make 50. You'll need:
- 50 sheets of 8½- by 11-inch paper (20 lb.)
- Double-stick tape or hot glue gun
- Kitchen funnel (or paper cone)
- Scalloped craft scissors
- 4 sheets of 8½- by 11-inch white card stock for labels
- Cutting mat, metal ruler, and craft knife