Small space gardening

Everything you need to know to plant in containers, leverage vertical gardens, and more

How to set up drip watering for container gardens

Make container gardening easy with these simple steps

Multi-outlet emitter
Thomas J. Story

Multi-outlet emitter

(sometimes called a bubbler) can be used to thoroughly water the soil in a large container. It can be adjusted to change the spray.

Related Links


Insider Guides

Places We Love!
Enchantment Resort
For a most soothing Sedona experience, tuck yourself...