Uplifting and energetic, orange is in right now, and it's sure to give your garden (and you) a boost. Use a mass of orange flowering plants to mirror the fiery shades of a summer sunset. Or pair orange with chartreuse for a vibrant, tropical look, or combine it with complementary blues for a cooler effect. Here are some of our favorite orange bloomers.
- Achillea 'Fireland'
- Bougainvillea 'Afterglow' and 'Orange King'
- Calibrachoa 'MiniFamous Caribbean Sunset' and 'MiniFamous Orange'
- Canna 'Bengal Tiger', 'Tropicanna', and 'Wyoming'
- Erysimum 'Apricot Twist'
- Lantana 'Radiation' and 'Tangerine'
- Leonotis leonurus
- 'Mandarin Sunblaze' rose
- Nemesia strumosa 'Orange Prince'
- Osteospermum 'Orange Symphony'
- Potentilla fruticosa 'Tangerine'
- Sphaeralcea incana (orange mallow)
- Tecoma capensis
- Tithonia rotundifolia 'Fiesta Del Sol'