This fountain is made from one deep (30-in.) pot and one shallow (6-in.) pot. Each pot has a single drain hole in its bottom.
• One 5-gal. plastic bucket, slightly wider than large pot's base diameter
• Tin snips
• Electric drill with a masonry bit
• Submersible fountain pump that lifts water at least 3 ft.
• One 2-ft. square of very sturdy expanded steel mesh
• 42 in. of plastic tubing that fits the pump outlet
• Two glazed ceramic containers, one smaller in diameter so it nests into the other
• Silicone caulking
• Stones to cover the steel mesh