Use these easy-to-follow instructions and make your own burbling fountain
This fountain is made from one deep (30-in.) pot and one shallow (6-in.) pot. Each pot has a single drain hole in its bottom.
- One 5-gal. plastic bucket, slightly wider than large pot's base diameter
- Tin snips
- Electric drill with a masonry bit
- Submersible fountain pump that lifts water at least 3 ft.
- One 2-ft. square of very sturdy expanded steel mesh
- 42 in. of plastic tubing that fits the pump outlet
- Two glazed ceramic containers, one smaller in diameter so it nests into the other
- Silicone caulking
- Stones to cover the steel mesh