- 3 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 3 ruby grapefruit (1 lb. each), cut into segments, juice reserved
- 1 firm-ripe avocado (about 1/2 lb.), pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. each unseasoned rice vinegar and Vietnamese fish sauce
- 2 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 tsp. sugar
1. Arrange spinach, grapefruit segments, and avocado slices on salad plates.
2. Measure 3 tbsp. grapefruit juice (save any extra for other uses) into a small bowl and whisk with vinegar, fish sauce, ginger, and sugar to blend. Spoon dressing over salads.