The best recipes start with the freshest ingredients, and peaches, naturally, are no exception. Stone fruits come into season in summer, so now's the time to nab them at your local farmers' market. Here are our favorite peaches available around the West.
- Donut peaches: White; small and squat; low acidity
- Halloween peaches: Yellow; large and full flavored
- Indian blood cling peaches: Yellow; sweet-tart
- O’Henry peaches: Yellow; good even underripe
- Snow beauty v: White; delicate, floral, juicy
Click ahead for how to use them...