Easter brunch menu
Asparagus and morel quiche, ham with sticky Meyer lemon–spice glaze, and citrus salad make up this elegant spring feast. And
best of all, most of the preparation can be done the day before.
Get started the day before:
- Quiche: Bake and chill.
- Ham: Trim and score ham (step 1 of recipe); make glaze and chill (step 2).
- Buns: Bake, but don’t add icing.
- Citrus salad: Prepare and chill.
- Watercress salad: Stem watercress and make dressing; chill them separately.
- 2½ hours before: Start baking ham.
- ½ hour before: Put quiche and buns into oven with ham (tent both with foil). Make fresh o.j. and orange slices for drinks.
- 15 minutes before: Remove buns from oven and ice them. Set out ham and salads; dress the watercress.