We’ve adjusted some dishes to accommodate the full range of vegetarian diners.
- A trio of salads: Asian Pear Salad with Pecans (omit cheese); Grape, Toasted Almond, and Sweet-Onion Salad; Arugula, Fennel, and Preserved Lemon Salad
- Grilled Fingerlings with Dill (use olive oil instead of butter)
- Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce
- Sautéed Spinach with Crispy Shallots
- Little Balsamic-glazed Onions (use olive oil instead of butter)
- Chile-roasted Acorn Squash
- Apple and Dried-Fruit Spice Pie Crisp (omit crust; bake filling, covered, until tender, then sprinkle with pecans and bake uncovered until nuts brown)