Fast & Fresh no-cook recipes
These low-cal, no-cook salads, appetizers, and entrées make quick solutions for summer meals, ready in 30 minutes or less
Use a flavorful tapenade, which soaks into the bread as it sits, to give this sandwich a indulgent flavor. This would be a great choice for a picnic or day at the beach.
Recipe: Pressed Italian Sandwiches
Chilled cucumber soup gets revisited with this easy but highly flavorful twist to the classic. It can easily be made ahead, just chill until ready to serve.
Celebrate summer with a hearty dinner of vine-ripened tomatoes topped with a savory mix of tuna, cannellini beans, green onions, and a lemony dressing.
To create your own healthy, no-cook dinners, use these with fresh foods like fruits and vegetables, breads, store-bought hummus, and cheeses.
- Canned fish Albacore tuna, sardines, and salmon (packed in water or natural juices)
- Canned beans Cannellini, black beans, chickpeas (garbanzos), kidney beans
- Jarred vegetables Roasted peppers, tomatoes
- Nuts and seeds Almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds
- Condiments Good, fresh extra-virgin olive oil and your favorite vinegars