These low-cal, no-cook salads, appetizers, and entrées make quick solutions for summer meals, ready in 30 minutes or less
To create your own healthy, no-cook dinners, use these with fresh foods like fruits and vegetables, breads, store-bought hummus, and cheeses.
- Canned fish Albacore tuna, sardines, and salmon (packed in water or natural juices)
- Canned beans Cannellini, black beans, chickpeas (garbanzos), kidney beans
- Jarred vegetables Roasted peppers, tomatoes
- Nuts and seeds Almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds
- Condiments Good, fresh extra-virgin olive oil and your favorite vinegars