If you have too many eggs in one basket after Easter, don't despair. Here's how to enjoy your extra hard-boiled eggs this
- Substitute chopped eggs for meat in a simple curry with vegetables.
- Press eggs through a fine strainer to make a pretty garnish for spinach salad.
- Thinly slice eggs and place on top of crostini, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt.
- Layer quartered eggs with tuna, greens, and a simple vinaigrette on a baguette for a Niçoise sandwich.
- Make a breakfast burrito with chopped eggs, beans, cheese, and salsa wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Float sliced eggs on top of a bowl of Japanese-style noodle soup.