Roasted Red Pepper-Tomato Soup
• Make soup up to 3 days ahead.
• Store airtight in the refrigerator.
• Reheat before serving.
White Bean Dip with Rosemary Olive Oil
• Make dip up to 2 days ahead.
• Store dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
• Bring dip to room temperature before serving.
• Prepare the rosemary oil right before serving.
Pear and Blue-Cheese Pastry Triangles
• Cook the onions up to 2 days ahead.
• Store onions in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
• Slice pears, prepare puff pastry, and bake just before serving.
Classic Brut sparkling wine brings elegance to all the dishes on this menu. Alternatively, a dry, fruity rosé is an unexpected match.