Mexican finger-food fiesta
Throw the ultimate Mexican party––no knife or fork needed
Go ahead, use your hands to enjoy this great Mexican dinner party featuring Chile and Lime Steak Tortas, a peppery cheese dip, chimichangas, and a frosty Tequila Sunrise.
Click ahead for all the recipes — and a songlist to enjoy them by.
These jams are sure to keep the party going (along with those tequila sunsets, of course).
- “Qué Lástima”, Alejandro Fernández
- “Ranchu Gubiña”, Claudia Martinez
- “Rogaciano”, La Calaca
- “Señorita”, Los Lonely Boys
- “Los Peces”, Lhasa
- “Manda Una Señal”, Maná
- “Me Gustas Tú”, Manu Chao
- “(Who Discovered) America?”, Ozomatli
- “Baila Esta Cumbia”, Selena
- “La Tortura”, Shakira
- “Europa (Earth’s Cry, Heaven’s Smile)”, Santana
- “Adoro”, Vikki Carr
- “Bailamos”, Enrique Iglesias